01.05.11

With all this glorious weather we've had recently, my favourite thing to do is start my day with a book and my beautiful Elliott on top of our conservatory roof. I've had a bit of a dry patch for reading recently, however 'The Time Traveler's Wife' always seems to water the drought. So what with all this Royal Wedding excitement, i decided to relive the wedding of Henry and Clare.

"There was a boat on the surface of the ocean, and we all swam up to see the boat. It was just a little sail boat, and my mother was on it all by herself. I swam up to her and she was surprised to see me there, she said Why Clare, i thought you were getting married today, and i suddenly realised, the way you do in dreams, that i couldn't get married to Henry if I was a mermaid, and I started to cry, and then I woke up and it was the middle of the night. So I lay there for a while in the dark and made up that I became a regular woman, like in the Little Mermaid except I didn't have any of that nonsense about hideous pain in my feet or getting my tongue cut out. Hans Christian Andersen must have been a very strange and sad person. Then i went back to sleep and now I am in bed and Henry and I are getting married today."
-Audrey Niffenegger


Day Three of the Royal Wedding celebrations; and what a wonderful day it was - Truly beautiful, i've thought of nothing else since, it was the turn of the Sealey's to do the hosting.
Congratulations William and Catherine, i wish you a lifetime of infinite happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment