01.01.12

This post comes in three parts....

Part I.
At the stroke of midnight it was 2012.
At the stroke of midnight it was Sunday.
With many an embrace with a selection of my dearest, the new year was upon us. Smiles and laughter could be seen and heard, genuine happiness the arm around our shoulder.


Part II.
On January 1st 1923, Dolores Marie Georgette Josephides was born.
89 years later as candles are blown from a homemade birthday cake, her youngest grandson is overcome with pride, the wonderful lady sat in front of him the greatest lady he will probably ever know.
Happy Birthday dearest Dolly, you are truly loved.


Part III.
On a cold and wet Sunday, my cases are packed and i'm sat on the first class carriage, on my way to London; Filled with excitement, soon to be reunited with my bestest. It seems i have not fully celebrated the new year without her company.


2012. I make no new years resolutions, just a list of plans to live this year to the fullest, with some truly remarkable people, without whom life would be tremendously uneventful.
I look back on 2011 with many a fond and thankful memory, i am proud of this year and all those who contributed to it's various successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment